- Only 5 members from a corporate can use the membership
- Only designated / nominated employees can be members-- membership is non-transferable.
Corporate Membership Fee
- Borrowing facility (All Corporates in the country are eligible to apply for membership, but the borrowing facility is restricted to Hyderabad based Corporate Organisations)
- Reference and Information Service
- Rs.50,000/- as one time Security deposit (refundable)
- Rs.50,000/- as Membership Fee (annual)
- A letter of introduction / recommendation from a competent authority, preferably Head of the branch / existing LRC Member / ISB Management Group / ISB Faculty member should be produced to apply for Membership.
- The filled in Membership Form along with the signed Membership Guidelines should be submitted to the LRC along with a DD/Cheque payable to the Indian School of Business to the address mentioned below:
|Learning Resource Centre
Indian School of Business
Hyderabad - 500 032
- Each corporate member is issued Identity cards. Each card would be charged at Rs 100/-. Members should carry the identity cards at the time of visit to the LRC.
- We would intimate you one month in advance regarding the renewal of Membership. The Annual Membership charges are subject to change as per amendments in the policy.
- Membership Form
- Membership Guidelines