- Only faculty, research scholars and administrators are allowed
- Five membership cards are issued to each Institute/organisation
- Only designated / nominated members are allowed
- Membership is non-transferable
Institutional membership Fee:
- Borrowing facility
- All Institutions/Organisations in the country are eligible to apply for membership, but the borrowing facility is restricted to Hyderabad based Institutions/Organisations.
- Reference and Information Service
- Rs.25,000/- as One time Security Deposit (refundable)
- Rs.25,000/- as Membership Fee (annual)
- The filled in Membership form along with the Membership Guidelines should be submitted to the LRC along with a DD/Cheque payable to Indian School of Business at the address mentioned
Learning Resource Centre
Indian School of Business
Hyderabad - 500 032
- Each Institute/Organisation is issued with a maximum of five Identity cards. Each card would be charged at Rs100/-. Members should carry the Institutional identity cards at the time of visit to the LRC .
- We would intimate you one month in advance regarding the renewal of Membership. The Annual Membership charges are subject to change as per the changes in the policy.
- Membership Form
- Membership Guidelines